Exact location unknown (Geneva, Ohio) Additional information coming soon.
Farms & Country Homes
Duncan’s Farm was located at 5254 Riverview Rd, south of Peninsula, Ohio. It is mentioned on rare occasions in the late 1930s and early 1940s as the site of picnics and raccoon hunts. No further information is available.
Joseph Goins’s farm was located near Chagrin Falls. No further information is available.
The James Farm was located on Route 534 in Harpersville Township near its border with Trumbull Township. Percy and Blanche James purchased the 25-acre farm in 1956. The Jameses hosted Black vacationers and picnickers, as reported occasionally in the Call & Post. Additional information coming soon.
Dr. & Mrs. W. E. Mayo’s country home was located near Stow, Ohio. Additional information coming soon.